Angle Down Calendar Calendar Checkmark Circle Clock Comment Facebook Folder Instagram List Search Sort Tag Twitter
Daviess County Public Works Department building

Road Department

To report spills or illicit discharges to stormwater facilities, call 270-685-8456.

The Daviess County Road Department maintains all aspects of county roadways (such as pavement maintenance and pothole filling). Additionally, we install culverts, maintain bridges, storm sewers and clear right-of-ways.

Supervisor Allen Isbill oversees Road Department operations, and can be reached @ 270-685-8456.

Notable Links


For more information on Road Department Services, please see Public Works Policies

KOC Chapter 92 – Acceptance Into the County Road, Bridge and Street System

Having trouble opening PDFs? Download Adobe Reader here.