To view and print these forms in keeping with filing standards you will need Adobe Acrobat reader. This may already be installed on your computer as a standard application. If you do not have Acrobat Reader, you may download it for free from Adobe’s website.
Note: Forms cannot be e-mailed or faxed as they must contain the original signature.
Forms must be completed and mailed or brought in person to:
Daviess County Clerk
212 Saint Ann Street
Owensboro, KY 42303
Office Hours: 8am-4:30pm
- 51A280 – Out of State Purchase – Usage Tax Form
- 62A044 – Affidavit for Correction/Exoneration of Motor Vehicle/Boat/Trailer Property Tax
- 71A100 – Affidavit of Total Consideration Given for a Motor Vehicle
- 71A101- Motor Vehicle Usage Tax Multi-Purpose Form
- 72A007 Affidavit of Non-Highway Use
- Notary Public Bond
- TC-96-167- Affidavit For Replacement or Non-Exchange
- TC-96-182- Application For Kentucky Certificate of Title or Registration
- TC-96-184- Motor Boat Transaction Record Application For Title/ Registration
- TC96-192 – Affidavit Supporting Repossession and Disposition of a Vehicle
- TC-96-204- Application For Disabled Person’s Special Parking Permit
- TC-96-215- Affidavit of Rebuilt From Wrecked or Salvage Vehicle
Having trouble opening PDFs? Download Adobe Reader here.