JUNE 23, 2020 PRIMARY ELECTION INFORMATION
For the upcoming June 23rd Primary Election in Daviess County, the voters will be able to cast votes by:
- Going to GoVoteKY.com and completing an application to receive a paper absentee ballot (a prepaid postage envelope will be included for returning your ballot)
- If you do not have access to the internet or need assistance, please call 270-240-5771 to request your paper absentee ballot
- From June 1st thru June 22nd on Monday thru Friday from 8:30AM until 4:00PM, in-office absentee voting will be conducted at the Daviess County Courthouse by Appointment Only. Please call 270-240-5771 to make an appointment.
- On Primary Election Day, June 23rd, Daviess County will have only one polling place located at the Owensboro Sportscenter, 1215 Hickman Ave, Owensboro, KY 42301. Polling hours will be from 6:00AM to 6:00PM. Social Distancing and Safety Measures will be in place. This will be the only polling place so please take that into consideration in allowing for your time. We strongly encourage Primary Voters to use the Paper Absentee Ballot System for this Election due to all voters being eligible for an absentee ballot due to COVID-19.
June 23, 2020 Primary Election Sample Ballots
Search Land Records and Delinquent Tax Bills below by choosing one of the following options:
- Private Citizen Records Search: For Daviess County residents. Limited to 5 searches per day. There is no charge for this service.
2. Commercial User Records Search: For businesses and individuals that work in the area of researching documents. There is a subscription fee and the option to add other counties to your search.
-In order to view Precincts Reporting, be sure to click the small house icon below each listed race-
Our office is committed to helping serve the citizens of Daviess County through the multiple services we provide. We hope that this website can help you with questions or information that you need. If we can be of any further assistance or if you can’t find what you’re looking for here, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to serve you!
Daviess County Clerk
Daviess County Clerk’s Office
212 Saint Ann Street, Owensboro, KY 42301
Mailing Address: P.O. Box 609, Owensboro, KY 42302-0609
24 Hour Phone Renewal System for Vehicle Renewals
(English and Spanish Available)
You will need: vehicle’s title number (located on title and registration), renewal amount, and credit card
Renew Online at https://secure.kentucky.gov/kytc/renewal
Daviess County Board of Elections Scheduled Meetings
*October 1st *November 5th *December 17th
PHONE NUMBER: 270-685-8434
Ext 1: Transfers of Automobiles, Boats & Trailers, Renewals, First-time Registrations, or Disabled Parking Placards
Ext 2: Dealers, Business Fleets, Phone Renewals, and Mail-In Renewal Information
Ext 3: Legal Recordings, Marriage Licenses, Passports, Notaries, Delinquent Taxes, and Elections
Ext 4: Vehicle Lien Filings
Legal Recordings: 270-686-7111
Automobile Transfers and Renewals: 270-685-2431
Automobile Dealers and Fleets: 270-240-5770
Email for Insurance Cards: email@example.com
For email requests, questions, or comments, please contact: Leslie A. McCarty, County Clerk, at firstname.lastname@example.org