Call the Daviess County Animal Shelter to report an animal either lost or found at 270-685-8275.
PETS THAT HAVE BEEN FOUND
- Bring the animal to the Daviess County Animal Shelter to have it scanned for a microchip (hopefully this will provide owner information).
- Call the local veterinarian’s offices to report the pet found.
- Utilize Social Media to raise awareness about a found pet.
PETS THAT HAVE BEEN LOST
- If your pet has been lost and has a microchip, be sure to call the microchip company to ensure the owner information is current.
- Place an ad in the local newspaper.
- Call Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) and ask if they will place a free ad on Channel 8.
- Call the local veterinarian’s offices to report the pet lost.
- Make up flyers with a picture to post locally.
- Utilize Social Media to raise awareness about a lost pet.
Follow Lost and Found Pets of Daviess County KY on Facebook for updates.