Call the Daviess County Animal Shelter to report an animal either lost or found. You can also post on the Lost and Found Pets of Daviess County, KY Facebook Page to raise awareness.
PETS THAT HAVE BEEN FOUND
- Bring the animal to the Daviess County Animal Shelter to have it scanned for a microchip (hopefully this will provide owner information).
- Call the local veterinarian’s offices to report the pet found.
- Utilize Social Media to raise awareness about a found pet.
PETS THAT HAVE BEEN LOST
- If your pet has been lost and has a microchip, be sure to call the microchip company to ensure the owner information is current.
- Place an ad in the local newspaper.
- Call Spectrum (Time Warner Cable) and ask if they will place a free ad on Channel 8.
- Call the local veterinarian’s offices to report the pet lost.
- Make up flyers with a picture to post locally.
- Utilize Social Media to raise awareness about a lost pet.