The Daviess County Clerk’s Office is preparing for the November 3rd General Election.
Voters will have the opportunity to cast their ballots by mail or in-person. The Kentucky State Board of Elections established a one-stop portal – www.GoVoteKy.com – to assist with voter registration and requesting an absentee mail-in ballot.
- October 5th – Final Day to Register to Vote/Change Registration
- October 9th – Final Day to Request an Absentee Mail-In Ballot
- (NOTE: Absentee ballots may be returned by mail or at one of seven secure drop boxes throughout the county.)
- October 13th to November 2nd – Time Frame for Early Voting (In-Person)
- November 3rd – Election Day
If you’d like to volunteer to serve as a poll worker, fill out an application at the state portal – www.GoVoteKy.com. The same website will be updated with information on polling locations and a sample ballot.
“We have over 76,000 registered voters,” explained Leslie McCarty, County Clerk. “I’d love to see Daviess County have the biggest turnout in the state. Please exercise your right to vote.”
For phone requests or general questions, please call 270-240-5771.